Bethell Hospice Foundation is currently seeking dedicated, qualified community-minded individuals to serve on our volunteer Board of Directors. Bethell Hospice Foundation is a registered charity and undertakes to raise funds in support of Bethell Hospice, which is the only residential hospice serving Caledon, Dufferin County & Brampton.
We are seeking individuals, who:
- Work and/or live in our major catchment areas of Caledon, Dufferin County or Brampton
- Have previous board experience with charitable, not-for-profit organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Have been involved with fundraising initiatives
- Are comfortable in approaching others for their support
Have experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Business management
- Community involvement
- Finance/ Accounting
- Human Resources
Board of Director Responsibilities include:
- Actively participate in fundraising initiatives
- Financially support the organization, spread the word, & identify potential supporters
- Prepare for and attend Board Meetings (6 regular meetings per year, plus up to 2 extra meetings)
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org